Friday, January 29, 2010

Unique Wedding Invitation Wording

Earlier this morning, I met up with my invitation client, Kim, to deliver these darling "sweet love bird invitations" that I created in a gorgeous light sky blue color scheme for her May wedding. The detail that I loved most about these was the unique wording at the beginning of the invitation:

this day I will marry my friend,
the one I laugh with, live for,
dream with, and love

The majority of the invitations that I do are fairly traditional, so I always love seeing something different. Isn't that such a sweet line?

These invitations were based on the original sweet lovebird invitation in red that I featured on the blog last summer. If you are interested in these invitations or have an idea for a custom design, contact me at info@pinkorchiddesigns.com!

~Emilie

No comments: