Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Michael & Tricia Films: Kim and Adam's Wedding Highlights Video!

An example of when a wedding highlights video trumps an on-time dinner departure: A couple of nights ago, I told my husband to hurry and get dressed so we could meet his family for dinner. I was already set to go, so while I was waiting, I checked some new posts in my Google Reader and saw that Michael and Tricia Films posted a new film on their vimeo page... it was Kim & Adam's wedding highlights video!!

There was really no choice but to watch it right then and there, so I made my husband wait for me for 4 minutes, and the video was AMAZING. Kim and Adam were married at Spring Valley Country Club in August, and this video really shows how beautiful and fun their wedding was.


Kim + Adam's Wedding Trailer from Michael and Tricia Films on Vimeo.

I loved coordinating this wedding and could not have asked for a nicer couple, family, or group of vendors to work with. Michael and Tricia, you two do incredible work, and I am so excited for our weddings together next year!

~Emilie

No comments: