Monday, November 23, 2009

Pink Carnival Birthday Invitations!

Last month, I blogged about the fun carnival theme birthday invitations that I created for Hudson here. Since then, I've gotten requests for similar invitations, and for one particular client, she loved everything about it, but just requested that I add a bit more pink for her daughter, who LOVES pink!

Even though I know you have seen this invitation before, I thought it would be a nice way to show how color can transform the look of an invitation. I changed the original blue and orange color combination to a hot pink and light pink color combination. The lights on the ferris wheel along with the cotton candy were hand-glittered, and the invitation was made of a pearlescent white metallic cardstock. Paired with a pink envelope, this invitation is ready for any little girl's birthday party!

Any invitation from Pink Orchid Designs can be completely customized to the colors that you like, or changed around to suit the needs for your particular event. Email me at info@pinkorchiddesigns.com for more information!

~Emilie

2 comments:

misscathyoh said...

I absolutely LOVE this bday invitation~ so fun, cute & classy at the same time! Fantastic job :)

Katherine Jane said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!